The Four Horsemen The Four Horsemen

Were this a television show, I would watch it religiously.

Linda Show: Chick-fil-A Linda Show: Chick-fil-A

Excellent video. Works well as a big "FUCK YOU" to people still stuck in the dark ages of indoctrinated hate.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

I bet getting a positive review from eddsworld...

...must feel good.
Congrats on the job well done!
Keep it up.

Meeblings Meeblings

Great job! and about level 19

You did a fantastic job. I like the physics, the game runs smoothly and it's addicting.

Level 19 is not as difficult as some players may think. Just slowly scoot the meeblings little by little with the push meebling and that's pretty much all there is to it. But make sure you try to level them out because if they're elevated then they'll be sucked up.

D-Struction D-Struction

There's some problems....

I really like the idea but maybe it would help if the ball didn't get stuck sideways when you lift it in the air... and the buttons go away when you get to the part with the little man... to top it off... the music only starts to play after you touch the t-rex... shouldn't you have it playing from the start?

Music Catch Music Catch

Amazing!

Simply amazing... this is a unique way of doing things and strangely entertaining! Just wow!

Feel Good Inc.[dub remix] Feel Good Inc.[dub remix]

Really liking this one. + studio headphones = ears satisfied.
Keep going.

OXXOI77777 responds:

Thanks, good choice getting a decent pair of headphones

Laced With Lies (Inception) Laced With Lies (Inception)

Pretty great.

Sounds a little too BVB though. IMO, those guys are pussies.
But this is excellently written though. Very melodic, great singing.

Just needs to be better produced. But I'm now a fan. I hope to see higher quality productions in the future. :)

FromWithinReach responds:

Thanks man! We hate BVB though haha. Thanks for the feedback dude

SSJ3 - Starfall SSJ3 - Starfall

Hmm

This has an excellent feel to it.

I'm not sure if you made the guitar synths sound so robotic intentionally but I'm assuming you did, in which case, it sounds pretty cool. Almost a little bit of a nintendocore feel to it. I believe you have a large capacity to shine in that genre, so just as a suggestion, nintendocore, my friend. X)

The song keeps pushing forward without getting boring. So yeah nice job.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Wow. This song is getting better reception than I thought it would have! Thank you very much for your review!