Feel Good Inc.[dub remix] Feel Good Inc.[dub remix]

Really liking this one. + studio headphones = ears satisfied.
Keep going.

OXXOI77777 responds:

Thanks, good choice getting a decent pair of headphones

Laced With Lies (Inception) Laced With Lies (Inception)

Pretty great.

Sounds a little too BVB though. IMO, those guys are pussies.
But this is excellently written though. Very melodic, great singing.

Just needs to be better produced. But I'm now a fan. I hope to see higher quality productions in the future. :)

FromWithinReach responds:

Thanks man! We hate BVB though haha. Thanks for the feedback dude

SSJ3 - Starfall SSJ3 - Starfall

Hmm

This has an excellent feel to it.

I'm not sure if you made the guitar synths sound so robotic intentionally but I'm assuming you did, in which case, it sounds pretty cool. Almost a little bit of a nintendocore feel to it. I believe you have a large capacity to shine in that genre, so just as a suggestion, nintendocore, my friend. X)

The song keeps pushing forward without getting boring. So yeah nice job.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Wow. This song is getting better reception than I thought it would have! Thank you very much for your review!

FriendZone FriendZone

You're back!

This is really good.
What's that ska band been up to lately?
Anyway, really happy to see you submit a new song. I'm looking forward to more. :)

Hah well for my review portion:
Vocal are top notch as always. I'm assuming you're the singer because it sounds like the same voice from your other songs. It seems a little "generic" but the quality is great and it's something I can really get down to regardless. I'd like to see some lyrics if possible. Oh and I love it when songs have endings such as this does. Always entertaining and it shows that you guys aren't dead-serious about the just the music and instead prefer to entertain the crowd/listeners while providing an enjoyable audible experience. I'd pay to see you live. Great job.

tydiggy responds:

Thanks for the review man, we have two singers, im the one singing the chorus, i kind of sound like a whiny baby haha i dont know how to put it. ill put up some lyrics just for you, and yessir we have fun with what we do man, music isnt supposed to be 100% serious. the ska band has changed a few member and theyre doing there own things, ill keep you updated. anyway thanks for your time man.

(Down) (Down)

Well

I don't have much time for a review but great work! Played this out of my lovely 120 watt amp while I cooked food. Hahah. Keep it up! I'm really liking it and I show your music to my friends all the time. I've even played and promoted a few of your songs on my weekly internet radio broadcast. What are some of your influences?

Linktrx responds:

Haha the fact that you are sharing my music with your friends is more positive a review than i could ask for! Id love to check out those broadcasts too!

My influences are quite broad, it seems each song i make stems from whoever i was listening to that week haha. But its all a mix of Folk and Indie. Artists like Laura Veirs, Jose Gonzalez, and The Helio Sequence.

Thanks so much for listening! I hope to see more of your stuff soon!

Flying [WIP]~ BrokinPaper Flying [WIP]~ BrokinPaper

Yeah

Way catchy.
Way cool.

Good work!

The Leap of Faith ~BP The Leap of Faith ~BP

Dude

I jammed on my guitar with this as a backtrack. Sounds sweet.

BrokenPaperWings responds:

LOL Never saw it as guitar-solo worthy, but hey I guess some guitarists can do it.

I'm So Lost~ BrokinPaper I'm So Lost~ BrokinPaper

xfcghvjbknlm

A lot of treble but EXCELLENT composure. Keep it up.

BrokenPaperWings responds:

Yes, like the guy below me, I definitely agree that the intro piano is a little weird, so I changed it, and it sounds more natural now. Just haven't gotten around to exporting it. Thanks!

Dearly Beloved~ BrokenPaper Dearly Beloved~ BrokenPaper

Well then-

I really like the quality of your sounds and the creativity of the drum beats. That's what kept this interesting for me.

I can picture that first robotic synth sounding better as a raw acoustic guitar. But you might not play/record live instruments which is understandable. Obviously it's not my place to say though, you made this and are unlikely to come back and make changes. But this is really great work. Keep it up!

Thanks!
Well actually I DO play real instruments, the guitar, drums, and piano [coincidentally the main instruments in this piece] but I do not record myself, because there are just too many errors when I record.
For one, my drums are way too loud and clip, my guitar sounds too deep, and the piano just doesn't sound real for some reason.

So I just decided to play everything in FL Studio :)
And well I am remixing other songs from the same game, so I may consider putting in some acoustic guitars in there, thanks for the suggestion!

By the way, I like your guitar riffs too.

Two Seasons in One Day Two Seasons in One Day

Your music

has made an otherwise, horrible weekend, quite calm. Thank you.

MarkySpark responds:

I am pleased I could help, you are too kind.